Tastings This Weekend
TASTINGS AT OUR LITTLE BUDWORTH SITE THIS WEEKEND;
This Saturday at The Hollies Little Budworth, we will have tastings on offer from The Happy Belly Company and also the BBQ will be up and running again with samples on offer from our Twilight menu!
Twilight at The Hollies
Beginning on Wednesday 2nd April, our new Twilight menu will feature a variety of new dishes that will be served Tuesday to Saturday from 4:30pm until 8:30pm.
Saturday’s tastings will include; homemade burgers, char grilled chicken skewers, Cheshire pork sausages and steak!
The Happy Belly Company
The Happy Belly is a fine food company based in Bolton, Lancashire.
They produce a range of award winning handmade scotch eggs, sausage rolls and other savoury snacks!
Their Ingredients . . . .
– Only the tastiest cuts of ethically sourced British meat make it into their range of handmade foods.
– The herbs and fresh ingredients are sourced from local, reputable suppliers which ensure that only the freshest, most delicious ingredients are used.
– All of their products are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
– Natural Food, Natural Ingredients, Natural Goodness!
In the Farm Shop this weekend there will be a selection of Arancini’s available to taste, including; Spicy tomato, chorizo and pea, Spicy tomato, pancetta and pea, Butternut and goat’s cheese & Tomato and pea.
There will also be Soft Scotch Eggs available to taste, including; Chicken Tikka, Smoked Bacon,
Chicken & Chorizo, Cumberland, Sweet potato and feta & Pork and black pudding.
TASTINGS AT OUR LOWER STRETTON SITE THIS WEEKEND ;
– Granny Marmalade – A range of unique, exciting marmalade to try
– Whiteys Popcorn – Home of the ‘perfect blend of sweet and salt’ popcorn
– Frodsham Brewery – Fine Cheshire Beers
Look forward to seeing you over the weekend!