THE HOLLIES FARM SHOP FOREST LODGES TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tel: 01829 760 761
E-mail: [email protected]
Stag and Hen Parties
The Hollies do not accept bookings from Stag and Hen parties, if you are found to be a booking that we feel fall fits into this category and you have not disclosed this at the time of booking then we will cancel your booking or remove you from the site, should your parties’ behaviours and conduct need us to do so. The Police will be involved should we deem it necessary.
Check In/Out Times
Check In time is between 3pm and 7pm and Check Out time is 10am. Please Check In and Out in the Farm Shop located by the main entrance and car park.
Should you wish to extend your stay, a late check out is available until 12 noon at an extra charge of £50.
Parking is available at each Lodge for two cars, further vehicles can be parked in the main car park.
All vehicles are left at the owner’s/customer’s own risk, the company does not accept responsibility for loss or damage. Should a problem occur with a vehicle in the car park, the company cannot accept any liability. If a vehicle is left in the car park without the consent of the company, The Hollies reserves the right to remove the vehicle at the owners expense.
With the exception of assistance dogs, no pets are allowed at The Hollies.
We would kindly request that the Lodges are kept in a reasonable order and that on the day of departure any used kitchen items are placed into the dishwasher and the programme is started. Should the Lodge require excessive cleaning then a minimum £50.00 charge will be added to account for this.
There is a no smoking policy inside the Lodges. Ashtrays are provided for guest’s convenience outside of each Lodge.
Guests who disregard or breach our no smoking policy within the Lodges, will be charged for de-fuming costs. Any further damage to any Hollies property caused by smoking will be classed as criminal damage and will be dealt with accordingly.
A charge of £500 will be made to cover the cost of de fuming the Lodge
Tampering with Fire Detection Systems and Fire Fighting Equipment
We reserve the right to take action against any person found to have tampered/interfered with any fire detection equipment throughout The Hollies, including detector heads in public areas and Lodges, break glass points and fire extinguishers. Guests found to have tampered with any fire detection or fire fighting equipment will be charged with any costs incurred by The Hollies due to their actions and additionally may be asked to leave. Depending on the severity of the guest actions, the Police may become involved at The Hollies discretion. Should tampering with the fire detection equipment become evident after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
It is policy that all our guests have the right to be treated with dignity and respect and as a responsible host we believe that we have a duty to our guests to protect them from inappropriate behaviour. Should the management deem any actions by a guest inappropriate, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the management, The Hollies reserves the right, after any allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest. Depending on the severity of the guest actions, the police may become involved at The Hollies discretion, or guests may be asked to leave The Hollies.
Should any guest lose any belongings during their stay or incur damage to their property, the provision of The Hollies Proprietors Act 1956 will apply. If we find any lost property, we will make every reasonable effort to locate the owner and return it, but if we cannot locate the owner and an item is not reclaimed with 3 months of the guest’s departure it will be disposed of by The Hollies.
The Hollies recognise children as being 16 or under. Please be aware that individuals over 16 will be classed as adults and charged accordingly on arrival. Children aged 16 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult to ensure that the child’s behavior is appropriate to other guests within The Hollies site.
Return of Room Keys
There will be a £25.00 charge should a guest lose or damage keys. Failure to return keys to reception on departure could also incur the same charge.
You may pay by the following debit/credit cards; MasterCard, Maestro, Visa & Visa Debit. You will be required to supply the 3 digit security code. We are sorry we do not accept Diners, American Express or JCB payments.
You will be asked to pay a deposit of 20% of total cost at time of booking. This is non-refundable.
The remaining balance of the booking is to be paid 28 days before the check in date; with your permission we can process this using the same card used for the deposit. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you, it is your responsibility to arrange the payment. If this is not arranged and we cannot make contact we will cancel the reservation and reserve the right to resell the dates in question.
Full payment is required upon booking if a booking is made and the check in date is less than 28 days away. Bookings made within 7 days of arrival will be charged on check in using a chip and pin machine.
Guests liability for their account is not waived and guests agree to be held personally liable in the event that any indicated person, group, company or association fails to pay all or part of any charges incurred.
Damage to Property & Charges to your account
We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the accidental, deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the property or structure. Should this damage become evident after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit or debit card, used at the time of booking. We will however make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contacting specialists to make the repairs, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
Removal of Property
We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the premises by them without consent. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges. Should the fact that the item is missing become evident after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit/debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
Should we find after departure items, fixtures and fittings are missing, removed or broken then we will contact the Police if we feel items have been stolen or damaged intentionally. Broken items we deem to be “broken beyond reasonable damage” will be charged accordingly.
During your stay we ask that you consider all other site users and our neighbours. We ask that noise is kept to a minimum after 10pm. Excessive noise will not be tolerated. If our on-site warned is called to your lodge on the request of another party then if it is deemed necessary, you and your party will be asked to leave and if necessary the Police will be called.
Changes to bookings
If you wish to amend your booking, please advise us as soon as possible.
Additional extra’s can be added on to your booking at any point before your stay.
Changes to the date of your booking are subject to availability and will incur a £20 administration fee. Changes made within 28 days of check in will be treated as a cancellation and will be handled according to the cancellation policy.
Due to the popularity of bookings for Christmas and New Year, the above rearrangement terms and conditions do not apply. Unfortunately we cannot rearrange your booking for Christmas and New Year after the end of the August leading up to your booking. Any cancellations after the end of August for Christmas or New Year will be subject to the full cost of the booking.
Cancellation of the Booking By You
In the event that you may need to cancel your booking, please contact us immediately via email to [email protected] This must be done in writing and cannot be done over the phone.
If you cancel-
- Before 28 days to Check In, you can cancel the booking and the deposit will be forfeited.
- Within 28 days of Check In, you will be liable for the full balance.
*Should you fail to arrive for your booking, you will be liable for the full balance.
Due to the popularity of bookings for Christmas and New Year, the above cancellation terms and conditions do not apply. Unfortunately we cannot rearrange your booking for Christmas and New Year after the end of the August leading up to your booking. Any cancellations after the end of August for Christmas or New Year will be subject to the full cost of the booking.
Cancellation of the Booking By The Hollies
In the unlikely circumstances of a “Force Majeure” we may have to cancel your booking. We will tell you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative or full refund. We cannot pay any compensation or any reimbursement of any expenses or costs you may incur as a result of any such cancellation or charge.
**Please note that whilst the hot tubs are an added feature of the Forest Lodges to be enjoyed by our guests, they are by design a mechanical piece of equipment and as such can be subject to malfunction. Some faults are not always possible to repair immediately if and when they occur, and whilst every effort will be made to rectify the problem it may be beyond our control. The Hollies Forest Lodges will not be liable for any inconvenience caused if upon arrival or during your stay a hot tub does malfunction and is out of action. If you have any concerns over this, please do let us know.**
– For your comfort and enjoyment the Hot Tubs are maintained at approximately 40 degrees in temperature.
– They are checked and cleaned on a daily basis and any chemicals required will be added.
– Children under 3 years of age are NOT permitted in the Hot tubs.
– Children under 16 years of age must be supervised by a responsible adult.
– You are responsible for your actions whilst using this facility and the Management cannot be held responsible for any miss use or accidents whilst using the hot tubs.
– It is not advisable to drink alcohol whilst using the hot tubs, however should you wish to do so, please note no glass is permitted in the hot tubs or immediate surrounding area and plastic items are provided for this use.
– For safety and hygiene reasons please shower before use to remove skin creams, nail polish and cosmetics.
– Take care when wet to avoid slipping on decking.
– Do not add any product ( eg shampoo, soap etc) to the hot tub water.
– Please be respectful of other guests and residents and keep noise to a minimum.
– We kindly ask that you respect our intention to maintain high levels of hygiene at all times and that should the hot tub be found to be contaminated in any way we reserve the right to apply a minimum charge of £50.00 to cover additional cleaning and decontamination processes.
There will be a charge made against the booking if the Hot Tub is contaminated and unclean. This can happen when the terms and conditions of use are not followed by all users. A charge of £200.00 will be made for extra cleaning of any Hot Tub.
Where any Hot Tub has had to be drained because of glass or foreign matter found in the tub then a further charge of £200.00 will be made against the booking.
GIFT VOUCHER – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Gift vouchers are redeemable against any products in The Hollies Farm Shops at Little Budworth and Lower Stretton.
- Gift Vouchers are non-transferable, cannot be exchanged for cash or used for the purchase of Gift Vouchers via The Hollies website.
- The full value of the Gift Voucher must be spent when purchasing items from The Hollies Farm Shops.
- Gift Vouchers will expire on the date marked on the voucher and cannot be used after this date.
- The Hollies retains the right to refuse any Gift Vouchers that are deemed to have been tampered, duplicated or otherwise suspected to be fraud.
- Gift vouchers must be handed in on redemption in store.
- The Hollies reserves the rights to change aspects to the terms and conditions, without prior notice, at its discretion.
CUSTOMER RATING SYSTEM
By accessing, browsing, using, registering or contributing to The Hollies or any other area you confirm that you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
Ownership of Submissions
Social Networking Sites
Intellectual Property Rights
A disclosure, submission or offer of any Submissions and your agreement to these terms and conditions shall constitute an assignment to The Hollies of any intellectual property rights. Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, including questions, or to make contact with other users of our site or to make Submissions on any related third party website or page, you must comply with the content standards set out below and these terms. Any third-party advertising on The Hollies pages or third party social networking sites are not the responsibility of, or endorsed by, The Hollies. All rights, including copyright on The Hollies pages are owned by or licensed to The Hollies. Any use of any The Hollies social networking pages or their contents, including copying or storing them in whole or in part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of The Hollies. All worldwide rights reserved.
Any material you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site or any of The Hollies related third party social networking sites constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our website. We have the right to remove any Submissions you make on our website if, in our opinion, such Submission does not comply with the content standards set out below.
Eligibility for Posting Comments
You must be 18 years of age or older
You must be registered to post a submission
Suppliers or manufacturers are not eligible to post a submission
Rules for Submissions
Please be polite and only write in English.
You confirm that the Submission is your own and that the content does not infringe the material, trademarks or intellectual property of others.
Submissions should not include:
- Profanity, blasphemy, spiteful, racist, sexually explicit, sexually gratuitous or discriminatory comments or content that might be considered to be harassment, abuse or threats against the personal safety or property of others
- Comments about other reviewers or bloggers
- Remarks that repeat criminal accusations, false, defamatory or misleading statements
- Material which impersonates others
- Spam or advertising
- Third party brand names or trade marks
- Personal information about anyone, including yourself, such as phone numbers, postal addresses or credit card numbers
- HTML code, computer script or website urls
- Availability, price or alternative ordering or delivery information
- Information about The Hollies suppliers or manufacturers
- The Hollies, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to:
- Not publish the Submission or remove it
- Take any appropriate action if deemed necessary
- Remove reviews which relate to seasonal products which are no longer in season
- Please contact us if you see any Submissions, which do not comply with these rules.