INTERESTED IN WORKING FOR THE HOLLIES?
We are always looking for lovely, passionate and enthusiastic people who love working with food to be part of the team!
NOW RECRUITING for our new venture on Tarporley High Street! We are holding a recruitment evening on SUNDAY 8th July at The Hollies Farm Shop for positions at 32 by The Hollies, Tarporley.
– Front of House
– Kitchen Porters
6pm until 8pm in our Coffee Shop/59 at The Hollies, at Little Budworth!
Email [email protected] for more information
We look forward to seeing you there!
We are looking for a professional Sous Chef to be the second in command in our kitchen at 32 by The Hollies on Tarporley High Street. The successful candidate will employ their culinary and managerial skills in order to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing our customers’ satisfaction.
– Helping in the preparation and design of all food menus
– Producing high quality plates in both design and taste
– Ensuring that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
– Filling in for the Executive Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary
– Resourcefully solving any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
– Manage and train kitchen staff, establish a working schedule and assess staff’s performance
– Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
– Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
To apply, please fill in our application form;
An exciting opportunity has arisen at HFS Tarporley Ltd. We are looking to recruit a full time IT systems and business administrator; an exciting role in a growing business.
You will have a keen and up to date knowledge of IT systems and their up keep and management in order to manage all the current provision we have on multiple sites operated by HFS Tarporley Ltd. This will include till systems, telephone systems, computer networks and site WIFI.
You will be involved in the upkeep and management of internal communication platforms providing onsite support for multiple sites.
You will be able to undertake business administration on many levels, dealing with customers and suppliers as well as working closely on a daily basis with our Company Directors. You will play a key role in the office team based at our Head Office.
Experience in an IT role or a qualification in IT are preferred but not essential.
In the first instance please apply using our on line application form above and feel free to attach further details to [email protected]
*It is with regret that due to the high volume of applications we will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.