Brie & Broccoli Quiche
A simple yet tasty creation created by Jean at Lower Stretton. Perfect served with fresh salad leaves and The Hollies Homemade Coleslaw.
- Short Crust Pastry
- 250g grated mature Cheddar
- 100g cubed Brie
- 4 beaten eggs
- 125ml milk
- 125ml double cream
- Large crown of blanched broccoli
- Salt and pepper to season
- Line a flan dish with short crust pastry
- Place the blanched broccoli florets on the base of the pastry.
- Mix all the other ingredients together and pour on top.
- Bake until golden brown for 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean